What to Bring
Here’s a list of items to bring when visiting our urgent care center:
- Insurance card
- List of current medications
- List of past surgeries and medical conditions
- List of any allergies
- Completed registration form(s)
To expedite your check-in, please fill out the following forms before your visit:
- Consent to Treat Minors
- Practice Notices
- Patient Intake Form
- Medical Information Release and Message Authorization
- Patient Medical and Family History
- Patient Information
How to Pay
We accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You may also pay with your debit card, cash or a personal check at the time of your visit.
For billing related questions, please contact Independence Physician Management Billing Service at 888-804-6274.
While we accept most forms of insurance, we encourage patients to check with our team prior to your visit to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Please call us with any questions.